Tuesday 22 January 2013

MMMG Diary



I know that we are pretty far into the new year now, but I kind of feel like I'm working a few weeks behind everyone! I had my 'christmas break' last week and worked through christmas so it's kind of my new start this week! So it's only now that I have begun my yearly shop for a diary. A few things I like my diary to be is small, cute and witty/thought provoking. So last year I went for some cute little owls which was stupidly big and not very practical...maybe this year I should think before I buy. I love this one from MMMG, a Korean design company who span over many different areas of design. It's small, has a clear and concise layout and has a very serious air to it! I love the layout of each page, it's perfect too see your week and plan it all out beautifully! You can shop them at The Hach Shop.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment