Thursday 6 December 2012

Prefontaine Poster



I saw this and thought “Oh! It's so beautiful! I love the layout and the font!” Eagerly I waiting for the link to load, so I could find out how easily I could get my hands on this bad boy. And then it got a million times better. This poster was designed by Jessica Hische, who's work with typography always amazes me, I have been a fan of her work for a while. It's perfectly executed and visually stunning. For this poster all the proceeds go to fighting cancer. Most of us have had to dealt with cancer in some way or another – through friends, family or themselves, so to be able to contribute to fighting it even just a little is amazing. I'm not always one for inspiring quotes on posters, sometimes I guess they just don't inspire me, but this one definitely does. For me it says “stop being a lazy bum – get out there and suck it up!” I need this on my wall! You can get in from The Russians used a pencil, a blog full of inspiration for designers – definitely worth a read!
Sophie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment