Friday 28 December 2012

Norm - Menu teapot



It's not very often that I start my new years resolutions a few days before. If you read my post yesterday, you will know what it is, and low and behold I have already begun! Today I fell in love with a teapot. It was like love at first sight. I couldn't contain myself, I was like a unruly teen where no amount of good sense would ever get through! This bad boy is from Norm, a design duo who started out in architecture but have now broadened their horizons into product design. The collection is called Menu, and it is quite frankly amazing. Clean simple lines combined with small quirky details are inspired by the scandinavian style of architecture. This is no fuss, no nonsense design, Just how I like it! The simple ball shape which holds the loose leaf tea is on a silicon 'rope' it can be held in the tea for desired brewing time, then hoiked up ready for pouring. I just love it so much and can't wait to start my new adventure!
Sophie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment