Thursday 27 December 2012

Tea Queen Dream!




Every year we all do the same thing – make up ridiculous new years resolutions. I for one can remember some pretty stupid resolutions, one was 'get my nose pierced'...I don't even think that is one. This year I have decided to go for something simple which I already love, but just need too improve. This year I will learn about Tea. Yep, tea. I will learn the differences between a Oolong and rooibos, I will brew my tea for the correct time and be a little more adventurous than English breakfast. I have already found two of my new favourite haunts, the first is The Tea House in Covent Garden, they sell 70 different types of tea and is just the place to get a good selection going. The second is Postcard Tea just off of Oxford street, a hot spot for exotic teas coming hand picked from all over the globe. I am particularly looking forward to trying Postcard teas Coffee Blossom black tea from Sri Lanka. Now all that remains is for me to find the perfect brewing machinery to make my tea queen dream come true! I am so determined to get my tea hat on it's untrue! I feel like this year will be a gooden!
Sophie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment