Tuesday 25 December 2012

The Knit Menagrie



Merry Christmas everyone!!! This comes to you at half past 12 so technically it's christmas!! I hope you all have a lovely day and get really fat on turkey and drink far too much sherry!

However, on a completely different note, I was thrilled when at 3 o'clock this morning one of my buddies had an adorable little baby girl (she has so much hair!) Although it's christmas, I have still been searching for a little present to take round when I go for my first visit – which I am very excited for. I think I have found a winner, part of a collection of The KnitMenagerie these little critters are the perfect soft cuddly toy for a new born. They are made from cotton wool and have little felt patches on, I like them because they are a little different to your standard teddy bear. They come in hippo, bear, turtle, zebra and elephant. I am thinking the hippo – I love that pink and yellow colour combo! You can get them from The Land of Nod.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment