Tuesday 4 December 2012

Moon Clock - Kikkerland



I will be the first one to admit, I am a little geeky at times. But let's face it aren’t we all? Everyone has that one thing that they think is awesome but everyone else (bar like minded people) is like...errrmm cool? However, I think we can all agree that this is just plain awesome! A clock, with the face of the moon on it – yep cool. After turning the light out, this moon lights up for two hours. It's made up of around 60 images of the moon and has a slight dome to it, to make it just a wee bit more realistic. But I have to agree with the description “We can't decide if the Glow in the Dark Moon clock makes a room look more romantic or like science nerd central.” I would like to agree with the first option but I would be lying.
Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment