Saturday 9 February 2013

West Elm Vases


Confession time, I have spent a good 3 hours in the last two days browsing West Elm. It's become an addiction! They do so much bootiful stuff and I want about 70% of it! In particular I find myself oggeling at their vase collection. I have never really been a huge lover of vases, I can never really find a use for them and they just sort of sit about. However, this selection of ceramic babes may have changed my mind! The geometric collection is a mid-century inspired glazed blue selection of earthenware beauties. They come in lots of different sizes and prices start at £14 – madness!! And don't even get me started on the wooden ombre and hive collections!! I can see me going vase shopping in the near future...
Sophie xo






No comments:

Post a Comment