Saturday 16 February 2013

Condiment



Today had been one of those pants days where everything that could of gone wrong – did go wrong. I won't go into detail, but put it this way my day started with me stepping bare foot on a nail and ended with me eating an entire bag of chocolate pretzels in 10 minutes. So I needed some serious cheer-me-ups! I spent most of my evening browsing through the blog of food magazine Condiment: Adventures in food and form. A relatively new mag on the block, Condiment is all about a blend of Food, Creativity and Community. It's takes a realistic approach that we don't live for food but rather that we have to eat and it's enjoyable! It features some stunning photography and has some pretty thought provoking ideas! I will most definitely be venturing to buy a copy tomorrow!
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment