Tuesday 5 February 2013

Brooklyn Grooming



As we are (I'm sure) all aware of, valentines is just around the corner. I have been on the hunt for some cute little presents for the boif, preferably one that isn't lame. There seems to be a growing trend at the moment for beard enhancement products (definitely a term I just made up), essentially balms and oils that help your beard or tash grow lusciously! And as my boyfriend sports a rather fantastic beard, it's the perfect present! I am loving this selection from Brooklyn Grooming, they have three key scents each with it's own distinct flavour. Williamsburg, a musky, cedarwood scent. Forte Green, a mix of bergamont and lavender that wakes you up a little. Commando, which is unscented. And Red Hook, my favourite, which smells of Bay rum and citrus! Now to just ensure he doesn't read this...
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment