Monday 23 April 2012

Kallemo Darjeeling



I looooove me a tea-set! I can’t resist a good solid piece whether it be a teapot, cup, tray, spoon pretty much anything to do with tea! I’m obsessed, I drink too much of the stuff but I find it incredibly relaxing and it calms me down in the most stressful situations (This is probably down to me being British – everything is solved with tea) So when I saw this brilliant little tea caddy/cart I just had to know more. It is from Swedish company Kellemo, Swedish design is iconic for is modernist look, and this little one is no different. Name Darjeeling, the smooth curve of the handle and simplistic wheels all add to this slender and sleek looking tray. The trays are made of ash, so any spillage won’t stain too badly and the frame is made of steel and comes in white, blue and red. The giant ball shaped handlebar all add to this fun and playful wheely tray. Find out more here.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment