Wednesday 18 April 2012

Industrial pipe bookcase



Everyone has experienced that feeling, when they go out looking for one thing and find something usually completely unrelated, and fall in love and have to have it. I am on the hunt for a new bookcase, I’m not sure why because the one I have is perfectly healthy, I’m just a bit bored of it. So I thought I would see what’s out there. I was having a browse on my favourite, Etsy, and I came across these amazing pipe shelves. They are original industrial pipes (If you saw my clock post yesterday you will know I’m getting into this whole industrial trend a lot) and are a brilliant way of storing books if you have little space, and want something a bit different. They are a genius and easy way of creating a different look. These particular ones are from Dirty Bils, I just seriously can’t get enough of them! I am unsure how easy this look would be to achieve by just grabbing some old pipes, maybe with just the right shape and size it could work, if not these ones are around £70 for the whole bookcase.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment