Monday 30 April 2012

Casetta N°1 Shed




It has to be said sometimes I see something so insanely awesome and think, “Man I wish I was rich!” There are some things in life that even if I was insanely rich a little part of me would still be like “Do I actually need this” I kind of feel like this shed is one of those things. Its amazing, It has won awards, It is at the top when it comes to designer sheds, but at the same time I think it might look a bit weird in a normal garden? Maybe? I don’t know…or care, I still love it! It is by De Castelli and is called Casetta N°1. Like I said it has won an award with Wallpaper’s* annual Best Design Awards. I love how simplistic the design is and yet it seems to speak volumes. It is one of those pieces that is kind of the hot person at school who knows it but acts like they don’t, they are cool without even trying. Find out more info about this amazing piece of design right here.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment